When is the best time to let someone know you have absolutely no dating experience?

Do I act like have had girlfriends before then reveal it later. Or just be myself and wait until it works it's way into conversation on its own. Do I just wait for her to ask?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to have "dating experience", nor do you need to make that a point. Everyone starts somewhere. Every couple is different, no two women you will meet and/or date will be the same. Just be yourself and do what comes naturally. If she asks if you've ever dated just say "no".

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wait for her to ask and just be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself and wait til it comes in a convo or tell her if you guys run out of convos.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't change your looks, you'll never have any dating experience.

0|0
    0|1
    • So get plastic surgery?

• Show All
    • You say you're better looking in person and a girl would be lucky to have you, and yet you have no dating experience.

• It doesn't take experience to know how to treat a person. I'm a very caring person and a good listener. Why have a guy who's wired to someone else's needs when you can build something new and fresh.

What Guys Said 6

• I think people should be right upfront about that. The other person needs to know if you're shy, or just inexperienced. Cold, or just not sure of yourself.

It makes a heck of a difference in how we interpret what the person says, or doesn't say, and explains why the other person seems uncomfortable.

Letting people know right away would avoid all these types of misunderstandings/misinterpretations..

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't say it if it doesn't come up, but if it does, don't lie, if you tell her you have no experience but you say it with confidence, she won't find it a turn-off or something.
    She doesn't know the reason for why, and if you're confident she will focus more on how confident you are with something that some people shame others about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women love honesty. It's crap they judge you if you've not been around. If you let her know she'll take the lead with you. As long as you're not a moron or an arseholes they'll enjoy your company. Always be yourself with everybody. They don't like it its their loss

1|0
    0|0
  • No no... b ALWAYS honest in that case dude.,.;—)

0|0
    0|1
  • you don't have to say anything but you shoudnt pretend you had girlfriends cause if she asks it is hard and a little humiliating lol

1|0
    0|1
  • When in if the question comes up of "what were your past g/f's like?" just say you haven't had any.

0|0
    0|1