I feel alone&ugly&unwanted been rejected all my life, im 19. im a black female I like Hispanic/white guys im not lookin im just kind feelin alonely?

just wondering when i'll meet that one going to be going on two years alone. now

I don't know I feel unloved. I'm not look i just ALWAYS get asshole & I love myself usually guy tear it down.. & i have to learn to re-love myself again starting yo thing in ugly
*im not looking

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your self esteem like?

• Well I try to always have positive out look I love myself but usually guys tear that down & I have to build it up again

• You're 19, you have time for baby makin. Focus on you first and be "in a good place with yourself."

• I don't have anytime, not in that way but I still havn't met anybody & I'm not just gonna have children with someone I didn't know for years. Nobody wants me. Not gonna met someone in my twenties & think he's the one I have to know him for a long time

What Guys Said 6

• I'm going on 23 years alone. Just find someone to talk to. You won't be so lonely. And if your not looking you have no excuse. If a guy offers and you say no you chose to be alone. Alone and lonely are different things.

• You no hit doesn't help when you keep yourself hidden when talking to people you will be amazed who you might find in the lest likely of places

• What I'm feeling is basically a lone in a group of people. That's why I feel

• You shouldn't worry about being in a relationship. You're only 19 so you have plenty of time. Just enjoy being single

• I understand that, but I shouldn't worry but I have literally nobody, im alone, no family friends nothing. im young but im getting older and I just seen everybody meeting there soulmate iright in front of my face and I have to be alone for the rest of my life I work hard, try to do everything I got to do its nice to at least have something.. I wish you understood where im coming from im not looking for anything.. I just tired of when im ready I get treated like shit and rejected all the time

• every person I did like rejected, basically cause I don't look like their type or I don't have this and that im tired of having this salty feeling after I get lead on, it feels really shitty and I hate that I have to wait until the feeling pass, I feel shitty like im nothing that how y'all guys make me feel like nothing I have a lot going for myself and y'all guys over look it and go for the girls that got a constant type of look I don't want a relationship im tired of when im ready I get teared down and treated like nothing from guys when all y'all make me feel like dirt

• Your dating the wrong guys.

• *sigh... another black girls that wants white guy

• You can make sone new friends or you should be in a relationship

• i want new friends, but usually when I do I get played around with, want a relationship to but I can't I get used, and rejected and treated like shit.

What Girls Said 2

• if you feel sad, you display sad. find something you like to do to distract yourself and get back 'out there' and something will come your way. if you are stuck at the house all the time, how are you going to meet someone? get OUT, be happy, be social. be yourself! and two years isn't a drop in the bucket when it comes to not having someone, you are fine hun, really. go make new friends and expand your social circle! more friends... more people to meet... more chances to find someone.

• I am trying to do these things people don't understand at, & I don't try to show that im sad to people, I try to make conversation and it just seems short all the time or they're fake to me, or backstab me, I try to get out when I don't have work, but its just lonely I have no one to talk to that I can trust in my household, it really not as easy as you make it sound I try and I don't have any results with anything

• hunny... i UNDERSTAND not having someone to talk to at home. i do i do i do. i don't trust many people either.. same reason. backstabbing asshats. i HAVE been there hun. talking to new people seemed superficial and all that nonsense. i got a hobby, i went to places i wanted to go, book stores, coffee shops.. etc. i find the best people because i AM cautious. i have SO many friends now, it's amazing. only a few i tell all my secrets to, but it takes time. work with what is comfortable for YOU. the right people who understand how you are will be there and gravitate to you.

• Invest in self development courses and practice positive self esteem using affirmations.

Don't just be an empty black box.

• I do, you guys don't understand

• I get the feeling you're a very average person like most of the black girls here posting questions about desiring a white guy. And it doesn't make sense when you are a 5/10 going after someone who is a 7-9/10. Your negative attitude doesn't match up with theirs. They are on another whole level diffrent from yours.