Is this a good text? It's very important for me?

I really want to see him this week because I miss him and also, I want to talk to him about something. We've been dating for two months but we've been a bit distant (or maybe it's in my head). I feel like he is not chasing me anymore because he feels like he has me..

I'd say:

'You. Me. Pizza. The Office. This Week.'
'Or I am revoking your naked pizza rights until the end of time ;)'

Pizza nights and cuddling are something we did A LOT for the first month so I thought it'd be cute.
Thoughts?

• yes, good!
  • no
  • other
If you say no or Other please explain! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds fine, but it's super hawt when girls call instead of text

• we both hate phone calls haha also I get super nervous on the phone

• I hope they happen, I'm super scared we'll end soon

• Just stop being so nervous and live life. Take a deep breath and relax. You'll be dead in 60 years if you're lucky, nothing is worth worrying that much about.

What Guys Said 4

• Stop texting, start calling. It works much better and faster.

• We don't talk on the phone :D Only if it's urgent

• of course don't text when we're together! it's just easier to tect because we're both doing things all the time and the other person will probably be away from the phone:)

• Away from the phone? I could have sworn that right after babies are born now, parents take them to a cellphone dealer. How else are parents going to know if their baby is crying if the baby can't text them from the crib?

• To be honest I found it interesting. I like it

• that's good! thanks :)

• Send it and have him deliver pizza with extra sausage.

• These texts can remind him a good time of your relationship, that's a very good idea.

What Girls Said 3

• I think your text idea sounds really really cute :P
    I say go for it. If he really likes you then he'll be happy about it and then you can maybe rekindle the love you have for each other again. Just be honest about your feelings and don't feel worried about what he thinks. If he adores you then whatever you have on your mind should be important to him :)

• Oh, I know this feeling! And I thought it was me just being silly, but then he dumped me. Trust your gut. If you feel he's been creating a distance talk about it. And he'll either put you at ease or tell you what's going on. I'd send the first text and have pizza with him and then ask him. Don't make it a big deal, just tell him something like: So I've been feeling some distance between us lately, I don't know if it's just me. But that's why I wanted to hang out. I miss you. (something like that.)
    And pizza and cuddling is indeed awesome :D

• yeah I want to talk about it face to face, not over text, but I dont want to say, hey let's hang out because I want to talk haha

• It's more that he doesn't feel the need to have me as a priority anymore. I knew that we won't text all day every single day after the first few weeks but sometimes we go two-three days without a text.

• Exactly. That's why it's the perfect message. It's hang-out, no pressure, but you still get a chance to say what you want. :)

And, Battooot, it's not about chasing us, it's about keeping us. It's about making us feel special. If a guy doesn't put an effort in (by wanting to hang out with you, compliment you, be affectionate (just like he was before) then that's a change of behaviour. That can come across as also a change of feelings. I know when I'm in love I keep on showing that, not by wooing them all over all the time, but just by little things. It's normal. So when a guy pulls away then there's something going on. (Can be an innocent thing, but that's why it should be discussed.)

• Sounds good to me.