Guys, Am I dating an player?

I have been dating this guy only for a few times, the chemistry is very strong. But a few things make me wonder if this person is a covert player.
1, before we actually met or spoke on the phone, we messaged each other several times, he said he "cannot wait to show me his new video", which made me think : huh? we haven't met yet... it is a bit of over enthusiastic.
2, while we are kissing, he sometimes pulls away, I open my eyes seeing that he is looking at me smiling. which gives me an unnatural feeling.
3, He once complimented me by saying" how could you be so beautiful?" while looking at me with a frown and dead fish look in his eyes.
4, He said " you are drop dead gorgeous" while looking away and unnecessarily moving something on the table from one place to another, not even smiling.
By the way, I don't think he is in anyway shy.
Guys, what do you think? Thanks a million.

• yes, something is fishy.
    31% (4)
  • no, you are over analyzing.
    69% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know if that is a player. Maybe someone who is insecure and thinks they dont deserve you. Watch how he interacts with other women and snoop around. If he was or is a player you will see signs.

What Guys Said 6

• Doesn't really sound like a player to me; just sounds like a guy who's really into you. Now for all we know he could be a player, but nothing you just told us provides evidence of that.

• If you think he is a player and he sounds like one, he is one. One thing about a player is each time his tounge is wagging he is telling a lie.

• You are definitely over analyzing his emotions when he tells you nice things. You also haven't given any details of if you think he might be staring at other women.

• No I don't believe so.

• If you can tell he's one, or have to ask... then hell nall!

• just google tech9 and I'm a playa if you're in doubt