Girls, if you found out your man was Bi would you stay with him?

I found out my now husband was on craigslist emailing men telling them he was bi.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• That's tough. I don't have anything against people who like the same sex, so I think I would. But it all depends on if he likes you still. If he does and you like him then yeah. But if he's having feelings for another guy I wouldn't. It's the same as your boyfriend liking another girl. It's all up to how you feel about it.

What Girls Said 20

• Hell no. I'm not going to stick around, building love, memories, and strengthening our bond so that I can maybe get left because I literately, biologically, physically cannot offer him a d*ck.

• But supposedly a bi person loves the person of whatever the sex the person is. So its a cheater thing not a bi thing?

• Of course I would stay with him. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was bi. I love him and I know he loves me. I would just get a lot more jealous, since I would not only be competing with other girls but also guys. However, my boyfriend is awesome when it comes to whenever I am jealous. He has a way of being able to tell whenever I'm jealous and always ends us reassuring me he's not going anywhere, so I don't think that would be too much of a problem.

• Only if he feels a need to act on those urges.

• What if he did, but fell more in love with you?

• No, that's the same ad cheating to me. I'm not into 3 ways no matter which way they go.

• That's a reasonable request to make, if your partner cannot respect your requests they do not respect you and respect is the basis of a relationship.

• Omg that'd be fun :)

• Of course, I'm pansexual. Would be a little backasswards to feel otherwise.

• Of course.

• Yeah.
    . . .

• Well its a turn of for me if i find out after i fll in love i may not leave but i kinda dont feel he's masculine and charming after that point. seperating seems obvious end

• Sure, I don't care.

• Thats tough. I dont think i would mind as long as he didn't act on it.

• What if a guy acted on it with another girl?

• After my ex I have zero tolerance with cheating so either way if it was man or woman we would be done.

• Of course I would.

• No... too much going on there... Not my thing.

• To be honest.. No. Now I don't want to get worried when I see him with a cute guy. So, no

• ... but he would be allowed to be around cute girls?

• I've thought of that too but apparently if a bi person is in love then they are in love with that particular sex because its the person. Anyone who is in love will NOR cheat.

• Hmm, yes. I agree with you on this one

• It would be hard to get used to. I would have to now freak out when i see a cute guy nearby.

• Nope. I am not homophobic, but I absolutely would not

• What about it scares you the most?

• Just the thought of my man doing gay stuff. I would much rather that he was 100% gay or straight. Also the thought of having sex with him when his dick has been up another guys butt, that is what I really don't like

• No I would not

• We'll considering I'm a teenager I wouldn't mind it. But as I get older he could possibility give me an std.

• Depends... everything always depends

• I would tell him i can't be with him long term but ask him to have a threesome with me and another guy.

• I don't know. From my experience bi men are very moody and have a tendency not to know what they really want. It's hard to take them seriously.