Have you ever had a crush on someone that u later on found out was homosexual?

This just happened to me, today. So i met this guy we got close and everything then I asked him out he told me that he has a boyfriend i was like Ugh why me.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd try 2 remain friends with her then

What Guys Said 5

• No, it hasn't happened to me yet. Well not that I know, I believe that all my crushes so far weren't lesbians.

• I'm gay and I've always had a lot of girls flirt with me, ask me out, and even try to turn me straight.-.

• HAHAHAHA back in high school yes! I thought she was the coolest chick ever and thought it was pretty cute that she was a bit tom boyish. god damn i still remember how awkward it was when i told her i was into her.

• Lol haha must be really weird and that reminds me of when this hot guy asked me out and I was like I'm a lesbian I'm sorry, and his face just went all weird lol, then i was like just kidding and we started to date.

• I had a bit of a crush on my lesbian friend about a year ago.

• dont't think any girl has told me she was a lesbian, had a couple come out as bisexual

What Girls Said 2

• no. my gaydar is pretty effective.

• Yeah but its usually pretty good cuz I'm also homosexual :P

• Lol lucky for u, I'm straight I don't know if I should be homosexual, how's it like to be with a girl?

• I will show you ;D