Guys, what would you say to your close female friend if she told you that she liked you but you had a girlfriend?

imagine you are a 17 year old guy and you have been in a relationship with your girlfriend for a year and a half however you are not emotionally attached to her it is just sex and a close friend of yours confessed her love to you, what would you say. by the way, this girl gave you poetic love note to explain how she felt.
this is a part of it
"Trying not to think about you is like attemptimg to defy gravity, its like tripping over your own foot and not expecting to fall And I did, i fell and the next thing I knew All of me was lost in you "

3

Most Helpful Guy

• "sorry but i'm in a relationship basically"

wot else could i say? :-P

What Guys Said 2

• I would say that I really am into my girlfriend and the friend is just trying to see things in a way that suit her, and that she shouldn't and try to find a healthier relationship...

• It depends if I am in to her or not, if I liked her I would probably break it off with my girlfriend. If not, it would put me in a bit of an awkward position (some guys may not find it awkward). No matter what, it would make me think about you differently, and it may even bring up feelings I didn't know I had about you.