Guys, will you still like a girl, if you two dont find much to talk in a conversation all the time?

you like this girl. but when you two talk, it is always awkward, coz she is so introverted, always silent and doesn't kno what to say. she is not social enough to make friends with. will you still like her?

• she doesn't know what to say, coz she has feelings for me. I will still like her and like taking with her.
    79% (11)
  • she doesn't know what to say, coz she has feelings for me. but i dont like it so weird like this.
    0% (0)
  • she doesn't know what to say, coz she is not social at all. I dont like introverted girls like thisl.
    21% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd try to make dat azz clap 😘

• can u explain?

• I see : )

• Luv ya too baby 💏

What Guys Said 7

• I'm extremely introverted myself and have wondered the same thing about women. It would be nice to be with someone and not feel like they are bored if you don't fill every second of the day with conversation :)

• I have two modes, really talkative and not talking at all. Most of the time I'm not talking at all, I like a girl who can simply "be".

• nah... i'd lose interest after some point basically tbh

• If it's dying, change the subject, or leave. Noone wants those LONG awkward pauses. He'll continue to like you, but, change the subject or leave. It's desp. otherwise

• No I would not I would think she was stupid that's why she had nothing to say.

• I don't like introverts but if the girl is cute I don't think I would mind...

• I once dated a girl like that but she broke up with me cause I said I wouldn't have sex with her yet and it was our 2nd day of dating.