I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON 2ND DATE?

Hello everyone,
invited her out for day coffee, bowling, pool, arcade, dinner followed by night walk on FIRST DATE.
we've establish kissing and touching on first date!
Wondering what's your opinion on 2nd date?
(Note: We both're undergraduate students, so money could be an issue here...)

I want doing something interesting but not using too much $
(She's short chubby person, studying educational degree, on the way being a teacher, drink partying sometimes (while i'm not frequently), likes ghost movie, seem happy, very talkative person. will stay at home most of the time cause she doesn't have transport)

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• how bout going out 4 a pizza? ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • ehhhh, we eat rice n noodles as chinese culture?
      pizza, someone suggested me to bring pizza to eat in her hostel lol, yesterday

What Girls Said 1

• What's her personality like?

0|0
    0|0
    • happy, talkative (she say literally can talk about anything), honest
      she even hinted me sex kind of thing with her 3 EXs , which i found odd on the first date.
      So I can say she's brutally honest lol...

• Take her out for a picnic at the park. You guys can sit on the swings and talk about whatever. Or go roller skating.

What Guys Said 2

• Local zoo, beach, local history site, antique stores, workday with Habitat For Humanity, picnic in local park

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know
    I'm just trying to figure out why you felt it was necessary to tell us she's a "short chubby person". As if that has anything to do with where you will go on your second date...

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha, i like her person, she has good self-esteem, happy n talkative in general. even though she told me don't expect so much from her appearance before meeting her up