Something romantic to do for my girlfriend?

what would you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Picnic under the stars in your own backyard. It won't cost much, and with a few candles, a couple of blankets and cushions, and some good food ( don't forget a dessert you can lick off each other) it could be very romantic.
    2. Give fav flowers
    3. Take her to the place you first meet her, and tell her how wonderful that day was and how it has changed your life
    4. Buy something small ( under $10) that lets her know that you know her, and appreciate who she is. Loves to draw- some art pencils tied in red ribbon. Loves to write- pen with name engraved. Loves her car- key ring with a picture of the two of you etc.

• She loves to dance?

• Dinner and dancing under the stars! Keep it single, make or pick up fav dish, serve in backyard on picnic blanket. Light some candles. Bring iPod for music. It will be a night she will never forget.

What Girls Said 6

• Random flowers is one of the sweetest gestures in my opinion.

• Make her a mixed cd

• I sang to her and she laughed. I'm terrible at singing.

• Still romantic

• Maybe get her flowers and take her to the place where you two had your first date.

• My bf and I were going ice skating (which is not the romantic part - to me at least) on our way there we passed a park with a gazebo all lit up in Christmas lights. He pulled over and we walked through the dusting of snow to the gazebo. There wasn't any music but we slow danced/kissed a little under the white lights. This was way before there was a Twilight movie - so it wasn't a copy. It was just him and spontaneous and I loved it! This sticks out way more than any of the generic flowers, repetitive notes/card, fancy dinners, etc. of any other bf.

• try taking her to the park for a picnic. get her favorite snacks lay out a nice blanket and give her a love letter you already wrote for her. maybe have some music playing on your phone

• Get my favorite flower from him and do my favorite activity with him

What Guys Said 4

• Take her out to a lake and sit.

• Get her a flower and take her to somewhere romantic. Send her a love note to her work. Stuff like that.

• If you know your girlfriend, you'll know what to do. Girls leave hints at what they'd like you to do, and if she's not, then she should probably start. They don't like being upfront about what they want because they think it makes them look desp.

• Go find a rat, kill it, and bring it to her; that's what my cat does.