Something is better than nothing?

Why do women partially reject guys, why not just say no and be done with that person, why do women take it so personally when they get completely rejected

I mean instead of saying they're not interested they say they just want to be friends and then just stop talking to you and then they get upset when you see them and ignore them

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting rejected sucks, but I'm used to that feeling that it doesn't bother me at all. You simply have to move on and ask another girl and see how you fare then. There's plenty of people out there and chances are there are many girls that is going to reject you as much as girls are going to say yes to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty sure everyone takes it personally when they're rejected lol

• I honestly don't; you can reject me 1000x and I'll simply move on. It sucks but, there's nothing you can do but move on and ask someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• Partially because being rejected sucks, especially as the one with the biological imperative, and then the whole mating deal...

• Your question is confusing but I think it's to be sensitive of others feelings.