Girls, did I screw up any chance I had with this girl?

I am very inexperienced when it comes to dating. Anyways, we go out once and it goes AMAZINGLY. Then she says she has a dr's appnt the day before the second date and the only next time she can see me is on Friday at a movie where she will be with her friends.
This is where I completely go bamboozles: I thought that she was either trying to shut me out or friendzone me using her friends, or that she was trying to get her friends' approval of me. I LET HER KNOW ABOUT THIS, and she gets insulted which turns into some kind of sob story kind of thing where I explain to her that I once had something similar happen. She accepts it and becomes her affectionate, flirty old self again.
I suggest that I would be ready to go to the movie and meet her friends. She says she feels kind of guilty about me going. She then says lovey-dovey stuff about how she would kiss me in front of her friends.

Did I screw up big-time? I already displayed my insecurities, right? Should I still bother?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• What? No. At least you're already being honest about things and getting stuff out in the open where it can be worked out right away.

• Nah, mate. I think you're fine.

• I don’t think you screwed. See how things progress. She seemed to take your emotional outbursts just fine.

• if she doesn't respond just leave her alone you have to confident if your not then fake it until your make it

• you are very insecure... big turn off