Guys, what would be your first date and why?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Coffee or lunch. Nothing major because imagine spending so much time and money for a nice dinner and you just don't click it off with that person. at least with a $12 lunch or. $3.00 cup of coffee you can leave as soon as you finish if it's just awkward. If I really like the girl I'll take her to grab a slice of pizza and a few pints see if she passes my "she's cool" test. Because even if she's boring or a horrible person "hey pizza and beer!!". The second stage is a nice $$$ dinner and cocktails. Third phase is meeting her girl friends and her guy friends befriending them find out which guy friend is interested in her and winning him over so you look like too cool of a guy for him to sabotage, buy him shots offer to take him to a ball game or camping shit like that. Wonder if in the only guy with a system like tht.

What Guys Said 7

• I like to take someone in a fancy restaurant like a revolving restaurant overlooking the ocean. I think it's somewhat romantic in a way and that she'll love the scenery.

• Ice Skating or bowling. It's something fun, cheap, and you can actually talk to each other.

• I would say a dinner and movie than make small talk
    or maybe go on a picnic and make small talk take a walk
    i like to give a girl flowers or roses when i meet her before
    the date.

• The bed, obviously.

• Behind the barn with plenty of chloroform

• My would be wife!!!

• Best first date is something where it's low pressure on both, such as a party or bowling with some friends or whatever. That way you're not getting too romantic right away, since all you're doing is getting to know each other