Would you be upset if the guy your dating doesn't go to your college graduation?

We have been dating 9 month but aren't officially a couple.

• yes
  • no
  • doesn't matter either way
  • i could care less

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you two aren't that serious and that's how he wants to keep it. If you want to be serious and he doesn't, it might be time to look elsewhere.

• I have been thinking the same thing lately. he says he cares for me but isn't ready to make a commitment. He says he doesn't want to rush it...

• When you're ready to move on, and by that I mean willing to do it for sure, mind made up, then you should stop seeing him. If he loves you he will figure it out quickly enough and give you what you want. If not then you'll be free to find the right guy. Easier said than done, I know :(

What Guys Said 3

• If you're not even officially a couple why do you expect him to go to your graduation? Also, if you've been dating for 9 months and aren't official he must not care about you very much

• why do you say that, just curious?

• I think he's either seeing someone else or he's not over his ex. Those are the only reasons I can think of why I wouldn't have made a relationship official after 9 months. Either way it's him not you that's the problem

• thank you! =)

• How can you be dating for 9 months but not a couple? Sorry but it sounds to me that both of you never will be.

• I was wondering the same thing. i recently brought this up and he told me i am just not ready...

• So you're not really a couple? No. I mean you have no right to be upset.

• I guess your right.

• Close call. I've been to a few CC Grad ceremonies, you're right. They go quickly. He could at least roll by half way through and congratulate you afterwards. I wouldn't push it. Look at it as an opportunity to see where he stands with you.

• you have a good point! thank you for your input. =)

What Girls Said 2

• If he really cared about you he would be there to celebrate your achievement, but if he couldnt make it because hwe lives like in another state then there is a option to let it slide but there needs to be a really good reason

• If we were close I would want him to see it. If he had to work or something though, I could get past that.