How important is celebrating your birthday with the person your dating to you?

We have been dating 9 months.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Ideally, I would like to. My boyfriend's birthday is the day after mine. He has children and he deserves to spend time with them for his birthday. I think that is very important. As long as we get to celebrate our birthdays together at some point within a week or so of our birthdays, I am happy with that. It doesn't have to be that very day. I am not picky. As long as he acknowledges the day I am happy. This year, he sang to me. It was one of the most romantic gestures anyone has ever done for me. I have it recorded and I will never ever forget that.

• I think it's important. Doesn't have to be a big deal, but it should be acknowledged... and the person who's partner is having a birthday should take them out for dinner or do something nice/special for them.

• Like 8 out of 10 (10 being important) I would want him there with me.

• I like to spend some time with them. My boyfriend booked a hoilday over my next one. I don't mind I just wish he was going to be there.