Girls, how physical attraction is important to you over emotional connection in dating with your mate?

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Girls, how physical attraction is important to you over emotional connection in dating with your mate?
    Depends on how important he thinks sex is.

If he's fine with no sex or any sexual activity then physical attraction is important.

If he desires sex then it's 90% physical attraction and 10% emotional connection for me.

• what do you like physically? guys': looks including: legs, face, hands, penis size... am i right. is this physical attraction?

• *edit
      If he's fine with no sex or any sexual activity then physical attraction is *not* important.

• As for your questions:
      I like average height 5'10'' and above, 8'' and above d*cks, and above average attractiveness for face and body.

Yes looks is physical attraction for me.

• There should be some physical attraction but the emotional connection is so much more important. Unless, of course, you're friends with benefits.

• id say emotion is 75% and physical is 25% :)

• oh, yeah/ looks do not matter as much!

• but for me sex is important

• well id still have sex with the other guy, itd just have more meaning behind it. the guy who is just purely good looking id just wanna fuck and that's it.

• Both are important to me, I wouldn't compromise either. I suppose it's maybe 60:40 on the side of emotional connection though if I'm totally honest