What's a perfect relationship?

So, in your opinion what's the perfect relationship?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Less fights/arguments
    More happy moments/memories
    Good sex
    Affection
    Loyalty/honesty
    Supportive

BAM! My perfect relationship

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A relationship where they are also best friends, where everything they do is with trust and that both in the relationship stay committed and can be/act like themselves with each other and be the same person with others, without having to change who they are :D

0|0
    0|0
  • perfect relationship is all about finding someone who will be there without giving up. its not that you never get angry upset or irritated, its about how fast you resolve and come back to be normal. where you understand each there and know each and every thing about each other. where both are supportive. where both cook for each other. play video games. sing on karaoke. where both talk like best friends. where both trust each each.

0|0
    0|0
  • A reciprocally supportive one; where both partners can talk to one another about anything, and trust one another completely. A committed relationship. I don't necessarily see fighting sometimes as a bad thing; it's by far preferable to bottling up stuff you're annoyed about, and pretty normal in my opinion as long as you apologise afterwards and actually have a proper discussion to sort out whatever the problems were. A relationship where both are attracted to one another obviously. But yeah, a trusting relationship with mutual respect and where both feel safe

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The perfect relationship would be a mirage that lasts for at least 30+ years.

0|0
    0|0