Am I being too picky?

I don't think i am asking too much with these preferences, do you think that they are reasonable or i am being too picky?

Height: Between 5’7 and 6’1

Weight: Healthy BMI – (no extremes: too fat, too skinny, too muscly)

Caucasian

No beard and decent teeth

Employed

No addictions (e. g. gambling, drugs)

Not a criminal

Not overly religious

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think that is a very open, honest and certainly a most achievable preference list.

You are definitely not being too picky at all, and I am more than sure that this guy will consider himself extremely lucky when you find him.. He is out there somewhere more than likely desperately trying to find you. :)

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's nice of you to say, thanks :)

• Show All
    • Your welcome.. and no we haven't yet but here's hoping!! :)

• And am hoping along with you.. Am sure it won't be long now. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Does it matter what anyone else thinks of your criteria? If you think they are reasonable (and I think they are,) you should stick with your criteria.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i dont think u r being too picky. I think u should be more picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is what you like this is what you like. If you're not attracted to someone you're not attracted to someone there really is no being picky. I'd rather have a girl be honest and say she isn't attracted (politley of course) to me then lie and say she is and give me false hope

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably one of the least picky girls out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't too picky, you're going for what you like best.
    Average worker.

0|0
    0|0
  • the bmi and the beard bit is little picky other than that no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that's a picky list. I think if you already have an idea of what guy you want, it doesn't give much chance to those guys who don't fit your criteria to have a chance with you.

I rather be open about finding someone, but it's you dating them and not me.. So it's cool

0|1
    0|0