My mom is annoying/?

My mom is lazy, really lazy, she has been sitting on the couch for like 20 years now, she used to be more active and had friends but now she is just lazy, she is on meds (schizophrenia) but she is just a lazy person, doesn't want to work, and never does anything during the day, she claims she is sick for like 3 months now, bullshit i know her she is not sick. My older sister of 28 is also like that, just lazy, she hasn't worked a job in 7 years and stays at home on her laptop all day, me on the other hand , i go to school, im 22, work a part time job and even tho i can slack on some friends, im not that lazy, and i love to draw in my spare time, so why are they that lazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't follow them, Be your own person and thrive to do the best...
    Don't follow her, Schizophrenics are just weird...

If she is a catatonic schizophrenic it will cause her to stop doing nothing and it looks like depression, but it's not.

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard to say. Fortunately they are not your responsibility. Sounds like you need to move out and let them figure it out on their own. Do not stick around and let them suck the life out of you.

• If she happy let her continue

What Girls Said 1

• Your mom sounds like she may be rather depressed, same for your sister.