Was messaging this girl, usually at a rate of one VERY long and personal message per day. We were hitting it off (or so I thought). Last message she sent was a long one, and she sent me her drawings that she does. 24 hours later, I complimented her on her skills, sent an equally long message along with MY drawings.
Since then though, she hasn't replied. I do know that she has a big exam today or tomorrow, and noticed she hasn't been on her other social media often (she would usually go on multiple times a day). However, she has read my message and hasn't replied yet. Ignoring me, or not? It's been 2 days now :(
Most Helpful Girl
My reasons for not replying/ignoring a guy;
1. If he can't speak English , more so if English is their first language.
2. If he immediately asks for my number.
3. If he doesn't ever leave me alone/really clingy.
4. He's really creepy
5. Over complimenting me, talking about going on dates etc when we've just started talking.
6. If he doesn't make the effort to talk to me.
7. I'm just not interested in talking to him.
8. I've gotten distracted/busy/forgotten.
It's usually 4,5, 7 & 8, more so 7 & 8.
I get distracted very easily and forget about texts or I think I've answered when I haven't, then about 4 hours later, I wonder why they haven't replied. :') You shouldn't assume anything bad immediately, some people aren't good at replying. I'm assuming that girl is just busy. I doubt she'd send her drawings to just anyone, she obviously thinks highly of you so she will contact you eventually. You have to remember, she has no tie/link with you so she doesn't have to contact you regularly and it doesn't seem you've been talking for long enough for you to have a major impact on her life. Stay positive.0