A guy broke her heart, can I make her love me?

Hello, I just need some advice. Her ex broke her heart and she have decided not to love again but its impossible not to love since you have a heart, but I want her to love me, what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be your self if she like you as you then it is fine but don't try to make her feel you are super by impressing that never stands in my opinion. love will born automatically😄

What Girls Said 6

• You can't make someone love you. Love happens when you're not looking. If you try and "make" someone fall in love with you, you remove their choice and agency and that just doesn't stand.

• Just talk to her and be a friend. Love should be a mutual feeling not a forced feeling. It'll take time for her to heal with the heartbreak, but just let her know you'll be there for her.

• You can't 'make' anybody love you.

• You know you sound selfish as hell right? She just went through a bad break up and you're over here trying to get with her just because of your own desire? Yup, most definitely selfish.

• She has this feeling that all guys are the same but I'm trying to let her know that we are all different. I only asked for opinions since its been sometime he broke up with her and I just want her to know I'm there for her.

• Then just be there for her by being a good friend instead of trying to make yourself boyfriend material.

• 2 things: Be yourself, and be a gentleman. If nothing else she should be able to trust you as a friend. If she is ever to love again (which, we're girls so I mean there's a pretty good chance she will) she will remember you. Also, stay open and loyal. Don't flirt with someone else after just talking to her.

• You can't make her love you but you can get to know her and treat her special and also be there for her who knows she may fall in love with you. Falling in love happens you can't force it. I once got my heart broken and I thought I would never love again but I met a guy and he treated me very special and I feel in love with him.

What Guys Said 2

• I've went through this before kinda. You need to reallly be veryyyyy patient and try to go slow with her

• i hear that love is only a myth