Should I bring up the dinner issue?

This weekend im going out for the first time in person, with a guy I like. I dont know if he likes me but he was the one who told me last week that one of these days lets do something and since he likes movies. I told him lets go to the movies so then he was the one who picked up the movie, and it will be an action movie.

The thing is that he never told me or suggested if after the movies are we going to do somethign else, like to eat something at some restaurant etc. He just mentioned me movies at that particular moment when we were texting and setting things up about going out.

I mean I like to get to know him better so the best time is to go and eat something after the movies and there is more time to talk.

Should I bring up the eating thing after the movie ends or should I bring up the issue lets say the day before when I will just remind him by text of the movie time the day after?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would bring it up after the movie. Kind of like a spur of the moment sort of thing. This way there isn't any extra pressure.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, just ask him if you should plan to eat dinner before he picks you up. He'll either get the hint or he's brain dead.

• Yes you should you know Its part of dating eating out

• I know it should be part of it but he never mention eating when we wree talking about the plans of going out he just mention movies and he was the one who picked up the movie choice not me. I mean I sort of want to hint him a bit the day before we hang out something like this:

Are we still up for tomorrow for movies and dinner? I include the dinner there like unexpected like to see his reaction or shoulodo I say something better?

• No that sounds great on what you just said, Its the old saying Dinner in a movie but my girlfriend liked to go to the movies first then eat out after

• Yeah bring it up maybe right before the movie starts see if he wanted to grab a bite after

• If you want to pay for dates fairly then only go for dates.

• What do u mean if I want to pay for the date?

• If you want to pay for dates then only go for dates but don't use him for money

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to do dinner or something before or after, then suggest it. BUT, my advise would be that if you suggest it, you offer to pay for it.

• Yeha, she have to pay other wise she became a shit

• I mean I have the notion that guys on their first date are the ones paying the dinner m aybe not the movies that I can pay on my own if I have to pay but dinner it is suppose guys pay on their first date: Now if we going out more times in the future then there we can split the bill or I can invite him, that is no problem fo rme but on the first date I mean.

• To iamhereforsex: Watch your language here by saying to me I will become a shit beause i have to pay for dinner. So we are in different times I dont see wrong doing if a woman invites a guy to eat. Women today are more confident now that in the past. Women ask men out now is not always men asking girls out. What is wrong here? I am just saying that on the first date men are suppose the ones paying the bill in case we go out to eat dinner cause so far we haven't talked about eating just the movies.