Have an opportunity to cheat on my girlfriend without getting caught, use it or not?

Recently start dating a girl behinde my girlfriend's back she is also in a relationship so knows my situation. We have this opportunity to cheat on our partners but didn't use it yet. Should we try it or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• For a start ur already cheating!!! Which you already no is wrong and trying to get other peoples opinions isn't going to guife u, because from reading the comments and you're reply ur intent on doing it. U say ur a man of honour and it's disrespectful for a gorl to cheat... but yet for you to cheat iys ok because it can be kept sectet and if u dont tale the opportunity ur a loser... let me put u straight if u take the oppurtunity to cheat you're a douche... you're the sort of guy who give guys the bad name...
    I get the feeling unless you get ur priorities straight you're wake up one day and realise u lost a diamond whilst whilst searching through the rocks.. and think about it the girl ur planing on doing the dirty with if she can do it with you she will do it to u... ur obviously going to do it because from ur replys u seem quite content u need to do it but incase uv never been told u dont NEED to do anything.. have a heart finish it with ur gf before cheating... once u have a name of a cheat those spots dont go!!!

What Girls Said 13

• Wow shame on the both of you. Cheating is never an answer. If you are dating a girl behind her back, then something in the relationship is wrong.. At least tell her that you need some space, you have to collect your thoughts. This way you can find out what is wrong. If you still don't know drop the other girl.
    Either way figure it out who means more too you and drop that other one.
    If you are having to pot about thinking of cheating the relationship is ruined. When it gets to that point, its better to break it off then trying to work and disappoint the other. Sorry bro but you need to step back and reexamine your self worth.

• Sure. If you want to be a narcisstic selfish asshole. Instead of only thinking about your own selfish wants, think about the feelings of your girlfriend. If she found out, she'd be crushed, is that what you want to do to her? Do your girlfriend a favour and break up with her first, so she can see what a shitty boyfriend you are and have been, and so that she can find a man she deserves.
    Gosh. Shame on you. How pathetic do you have to be to stoop that low? You're nothing but an immature selfish boy. Grow the hell up and learn to treat women with dignity and respect.

• Aren't you already cheating if you're 'dating'?

Do what you want...
    This is just you asking for someone to support you > someone to tell you you're a good person no matter what you do.

Sorry, you aren't.

• Wow u guys r completely pathetic nd stupid how woud u feel if the person u loved and trusted did that behind ur back I don't know bout u but id be beyond heart broken angry and felt used wow it amazes me how easily u can just announce that "oh harhar im in a relationship she's in a relationship but we can cheat with each other without being caught " if u really loved your gf like u say u do u wouldn't even consider cheating on her u guys should be so ashamed of urselves u guys r so beyond messed up i can't even put it into words

• No I don't think you should, if you don't love your girlfriend you shouldn't be with her, and same goes with the girl you are seeing. Also you are cheating, you are seeing someone else even though you are in a relationship

• I love my gf and I didn't have sex with this girl so didn't cheat yet.

• I think the idea of having a side chick could be good.

• Honestly no it isn't, I'm not putting you as a bad guy, but you really shouldn't, what if something happened and she did find out? She will be heart broken. In the past my boyfriend was cheating on me, I didn't find out but my friend did and she proved it to me.

• NOOOOOOOO ! NEVER CHEAT NEVER EVER EVER
    One day, when you're in love, your girl is going to cheat on you. You'll experience the worst pain and may not recover. It's called Karma.

The fact that you can't get caught (although I doubt it) doesn't make it ok to cheat.

• I don't want to be cheated on but like the idea of having a side chick while have a girlfriend or a mistress while have a wife.

• Interesting.

• whaht? i don understand!

• Why is a girl this young even here get off the site

• How do u know that she dont actually understand? She may be saying she dont understand the stupidity of the bloke asking the question!!!

• i was saying i didn't understand because i didn't understand why you would ask that stupid of a question! dont cheat on people! i can tell youve grown up to be a perverty cheety old man :P :(
      >:( your mother sure would be proud..

• I hope you both get dumped and called out for being whores.

• DO NOT DO THIS EVER. CHEATING IS NEVER OK. DO NOT DO THIS. NO NO NO NO NO.

• Already know its not OK but can't stop myself to don't think about it.

• I will give her all of my love and attention but sometimes a married man need something out of his marriage I knew many men in good and healthy marriage who have mistresses but their wives are their first priority.

• I'm sorry, but that's the definition of an unhealthy relationship. If you aren't satisfied sexually by your partner, you have the wrong partner.

• You have technically already cheated on her by doing this. Which is not cool at all. If you don't like her anymore leave her, but don't hurt her incredibly by cheating :-\

• i love my girlfriend she is my life but think it could be a good idea to try it once.

• @asker apparently not because you want to have another girl on the side.

• "Opportunity to cheat" you're already cheating though?

• No we didn't have sex yet.

• LINKY I'VE BEEN DATING FOUR GUYS BEHIND MY OWN BACK ZOMG HELP

• @jackkerouac77 HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF!

• All these cheating questions on this site are what makes me lost faith in humanity.

• What if its part of humanity?

• I'm voting down @asker's comment here, not your statement.

• NO. Treat others how you would like to be treated.

• Right but want to try it and see how it feels.

• It would not be worth the sake of making a girt feel inadequate just so you could see how it feels to date two people at once if you don't think you love your girlfriend then break up with her!!!

What Guys Said 12

• There are so many problems with this. Just the fact that you asked this proves that you don't love her as much as you claim. Loving someone means you put them before your own desires. If you'd rather cheat with this other girl, then you're putting yourself before your girlfriend. You're also setting up a whole bunch of double standards. In one of the comments you said "It's disrespectful if a girl cheat on her guy it shows her immaturity." So you're saying that it's not ok for a girl to cheat on a guy, but it's ok if you cheat on your girlfriend with this other friend because you're a guy. That totally makes sense (in case you didn't pick up on the sarcasm in that last sentence, it's there). You're also causing the girl you're cheating with to cheat on her boyfriend, which according to you is not ok. For the sake of everyone involved, don't continue to do this!

• Do your girlfriend a favor and send her to my place. I mean, don't you think it's unfair for you to get a taste of something new, while she doesn't. I'm pretty sure she's growing tired of the same old meal you give her everyday.

So you might as well send her to me so I can be the 2nd Boyfriend. If not me, then you and that other guy (whose girl you're already seeing), should just switch girls for a week.

Everybody wins in that scenario. :)

• the fact you even have to ask, shows your girlfriend deserves better

media.giphy.com/media/qiMbLh4WHEZyw/giphy.gif

• Well, you're technically already cheating. But no, it's not right man, if you wanna be with someone else break up with your current gf, don't go around with another girl while in a relationship, it's a shitty thing to do.

• I love my gf don't want to break up with her and didn't cheat yet there was no sex.

• Cheating doesn't just begin with sex, there's clearly some feelings between you and the other girl, and seeing her without your gf knowing is what's cheating.

• If you can live with the fact that you're a dick then by all means go for it. Maybe reconsider how healthy your relationship is while you're at it.

• Cheating ain't cool.
    I know you want to bang this girl, but there's no way this is going to end well.
    If you really feel like you can't stop yourself, you shouldn't be in a relationship.

• You're the reason the world is a shit hole.

• Yea sleep with the other girl I support it. But I don't support lying so you'll have to admit to your gf eventually.

• Need to lie or at least keep it as a secret cause don't want to lose my gf.

• A man of honor never let his woman even think of cheating on him.

• @asker but a man cheating is ok and doesn't show his?

• Don't, just don't

• If I don't then I can be a loser who lost an opportunity.

• I don't love the 2nd my love is my gf.

• Are you dense?

• No, you don't want to be a meany poopy head, do you?

• Depends on whether or not you're an asshole.

• I'm going to get down votes and shade. Do it, get it all out your system and leave that girl alone. One time deal. At least then if your lady cheats on you , she will owe you one. They can get sex easier than we can anyway