Honestly how do some people think they will ever find a girlfriend or boyfriend with a bad attitude to life?

And then they blame the other gender for not having a partner. Of course the other gender will stay a million miles away from you if you have a bad attitude.

0|1
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there are many people with a bad attitude who have a boyfriend/girlfriend and it doesn't stop them.

Attitude has nothing to do with it. People are superficial and THAT is the problem here. I can't tell you how many people I know with a bad attitude who have no problems finding a partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't entirly agree but I respect your opinion

• @Appleman1 Well it also depends on age group. People in my age group are extremely superficial. Men want a hot bombshell and women want a rich man to spoil her.

From my experience, people change and are more open minded when they hit their 30's.

What Girls Said 4

• Irrational perceptions. I'm more surprised with the fools that HAVE people and yet they're horrid individuals.

0|1
    0|0
  • i know some AWFUL PEOPLE who are in relationships. they have terrible attitudes towards life, but somehow, they got another human being to like them. so i don't think it's necessarily about attitude all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question. People like that feel entitled, their selfishness will get them no where in life...

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly, it is a massive turn off to both men and women when someone of the other gender is like that.

• Show All
    • @Applefan1 OR maybe these people displayed a good attitude when they met, then they showed their true colors when dating?

• @CincinnatiRedsfan yes that could well be true. Anyway we are blowing up this girls post with notifcations lol

• How about thinking i'll never have a boyfriend because of my bad attitude to life? (I don't even wan't one though)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunately, being bitter and resentful is a thousand, million, billion, trillion times worse if you are a guy

0|1
    0|0
  • That can't realize themselves in actuality. I am guilty of this sometimes. I think everyone is, to some degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that really doesn't make sense at all. I was sort of like that in the past, but I realized my mistake and changed for the better I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Entitlement, Bruh. It's a terrible thing.

0|0
    0|0