Thoughts on asking new girl from gym for her number?

she appeared a couple months ago , i have talked to her several times and found out she is new to town and moved here for work. i get the feeling she doesn't really know a lot of people at the gym or around town as she comes by herself. but she also is very attractive so i'm not 100% sure she is single or how open she'd be to getting to know me better. i've only seen her at the gym so far and really not sure what else she does around town other than work , she told me where she works but its like a child care agency so i couldn't like go there so not sure what my options are. i wondered if maybe i should ask for her # or her online profile for whatever social networking sites she might be on?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a rough area with the gym. If you read around you'll constantly see the "no I'm sweaty don't approach me" comments.

Thing is, it can work at the gym. If you're interested, just ask her to coffee or something. I've had a girl ask me to a bar once from the gym but I wasn't interested. There was no real harm done (that I know of) so casually ask her to meet up somewhere public sometime and if she says no, off to your workout.

What Girls Said 1

• ask her to go on drinks after workout if she is free...

What Guys Said 2

• approach her when its good, and introduce yourself, then tell her she's a new face and start small conversation. end it in about 3 minutes, tell her you need to leave or finish your workout, ask for her number so you can talk to her later and BAM.

• I have talked to her on several occasions and she is very good looking so I think other people from gym were surprised we knew each other. out conversations never took place when she was working out but more at front door and area where people put shoes and get ready for gym. I also asked what her name was and introduced myself.

• do it again, and get that number

• dude... slow down... . maybe start becoming friends with her after leaving the gym... then after some point ask 4 her # basically!