Why do so many men date lazy and crazy women?

I see so many guys dating women who let them buy them everything. Women who sleep all day while the guy works. How come so many guys date women like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Desperation, misleading by the girl, and some guys just don't want to man up. They try to keep their wife or girlfriend "happy" by using whatever means they think are necessary.

Smart guys won't allow that. If you're not happy with me, then get out.

What Guys Said 11

• It could be a number of reasons like she put on a good first impression and then got lazy later and such. Not a lot of people can break up easily and the longer the relationship, the harder it gets to break things off.

• Ah it's one of those truths where if she is hot and puts out, the guy will do anything for her. Pussywhipped. She may be cool as well, just a lazy shit with possibly a rich mom and dad (seen that happen)

• They're probably glad they have a girlfriend at all. But if this continues forever it may be a problem for the guy.

• because there are no normal girls out there :/

• He could be desperate

• Because men are ok with being a man...

• There's a lot of women like that, and not all men have options...

• They fun I guess

• no women would ask this type of question I bet you are a guy disguised as a women

• No I'm a woman who has seen so many of my guy friends get screwed because women take advantage of them. I have one friend who spent close to 10 000 trying to help a woman out.

• that is beta boi for you

• Pardon?

• Because if we didn't, we wouldn't be dating women at all ;P

• Hey! Haha

• Oh come on, you know it's true lol all women no matter how perfect they are have a crazy side. Obviously guys like it a little bit if we're still with you haha

• Probably because that's 70 percent of women.

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure how that's your business?
    They're obviously doing something right. You shouldn't be so judgmental without knowing their situation and knowing why they may not work. You sound like a jealous, bitter hater.

• Why do you care so much about other peoples' relationships?

I mean, I don't get it either when I see a couple where one partner is clearly putting in more effort than the other, but it's none of my business and I don't let it bother me.

• I don't think other people's relationships are of your concern.