Why are most guys freaked out by tall girls?

If there were 2 girls who have the same exact personality and are like identical twins, but one is tall and one is short. Who would you pick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because if they wrap their long legs around you, you've had it!

What Guys Said 16

• I like tall and short girls. It might be because I'm 6'3" that I don't mind the taller girls though. To answer the question though I would probably pick the short one. I think many guys like the shorter ones because it kicks in that protective instinct in them that the girl is vulnerable and needs protected. Overall they tend to have more feminine features also but that's not always the case.

• If a tall girl gave me the time of day, I'd actually go approach them more.

• Whichever one seemed more interested in me

• I prefer shorter girls, mainly because I think its more i want to protect them kind of thing if that makes sense. Had this recently with a tall girl and when she bent down to hug me I felt almost like i was not masculine

• Who would you pick? Oh god, your logic makes me feel that choosing a girl as a partner is like choosing between the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus... where did the emotions and chemistry in relationships go?

• I'm not talking about relationships. At the end, you date who u fall for. Im just saying most guys show interest in short girls more than tall ones.

• What's your definition of "freaked out"?

I actually am attracted to gals that are taller than I am (5'4")... mmmm legs. Say up to 5'10" ish. Now if I could only tell if they like me more than GLB.

• tall girls usually like me. I'd choose whoever is closer to my height

• I'd probably go with the shorter one..

• I always liked tall women but I'm kind of tall myself. I believe some men don't like women that intimidate them in any way, but I always found that to be an attractive quality.

• Everyone has a preference, I prefer short girls but my friend likes girls with long legs so he would choose the tall one. There is a person out there for all of us not matter your height

• we just like to be taller xD

• How "tall" is the tall one?

• Always the tall one for me.

• I don't do giraffes.

• because tall females will reject them.

• Because most girls are freaked out by short guys

• Good point!

• Also, I personally prefer her to be my height or just a tad shorter because I LOVVVVVVEEEEE when she's taller than me with her heels on ONLY, but shorter than me without them on. It's kind of almost a fetish for me, not necessarily the shoe itself, it's the fact that it makes her taller than me with them, I find it hot

What Girls Said 2

• Actually the taller girls are the most attractive , Especially if they've athletic bodies. You can't beat the beautiful legs.

• Because tall girls are usually men whose dick's tucked and taped?