Girls, What age did you or want to have your first boyfriend?

by the way im asking just for that not any other crazy sotry of what u did with him

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't start dating until college! I never felt ready until my senior year of high school and at that point it was useless because everyone was graduating.

• thats how i feel like even though just last year nd last semester i got approaches but i have trust issues with people and i never opened my self up to a guy maybe until college ill be ready and the way my parents want it to be

• Thanks for MHO! I feel pressured by my parents too because I still haven't been in an 'official' relationship (haven't had girlfriend title) but I've hooked up with and dated several guys so it's not like I'm not trying!

• o no i dont feel pressured i did but i kissed guys not more than once tho and at your age i would have their blessing.. why do you feel pressured your 20

What Girls Said 19

• It was when I was 5. He was so sweet. He left a lollipop on my seat and then asked to date me the next day.

• I would like to get t first bf by the age of 19

• My first was at 15, together for 2 years

• I'm currently having a quite complicated relationship rght now and It started when both of us was 13. But I thought I will have a boyfriend qhen i'm at college

• When I was in my teens, I thought I would have my first boyfriend by 20 but now I don't even know if I'll have one

• My first serious relationship was when I was 14 and am still with him.

• I was 15 and it was horrible.

• I was 15 and he was 18...

• 13
    Wanted a serious one at 16

• so was he srious because after reading all this it made me think than the one i had in 2nd grade counts i started young because evryone is putting young ages im talking about serious one

• Mot girls in my school start dating in 4th grade which is crazy but I think 16 or 17 is the best or whenever your ready

• 16 I think

• I got my first boyfriend at 14.

• 4, In kindergarten he was too cute we are still dating. LOVE U JACKIE POO!!!

• i wanted guys to like me around the age of 13 i think, but i didn't really want a boyfriend before i was 16-17... still want one though...

• I'm 20 and I still don't want one. I'm probably aromantic.

• I wanted a boyfriend at age 16, i didn't have one till 22

• #1. Wanted to get in my pants but was unsuccessful that's why left me.
    #2. I found out was plotting the same so I broke up.

So, after all the disasters I came to conclusion to never have a boyfriend.

• Fuck, I'm almost 23 and never had a boyfriend.

• Holy shit, @Asker, you look real stoned in your profile pic.

• i wonder how you know how those people look like because i dont see it... and no trust me i have no need of doing that never have and God prohibit me from doing in the future the only thing is i have dark circles under my eyes naturally doesn't mean that craziness u say

• I wonder if I gotta get high as well to understand what you're tryna say.

• I wanted one for a long time I'm now 15 and I still want one 😞