How do I show this beautiful kind girl that I appreciate her?

My girlfriend is such a catch. She is very beautiful with blonde hair blue eyes and a great body. She is such a sweetheart who is willing to do whatever she can to help anyone. She helps at charitys for children and the homeless. She is very talented at things like music. She is very intelligent person who can have a discussion about anything such as history and science. However she is also very humble about her beauty, talents, and intelligence. I don't know what i did to deserve someone like her. We met online went on a few dates, and the rest is history. But i am just an average guy who has an average job and average looks. But this near perfect girl tells me she loves me, and tells me she is lucky to be in my life. She sometimes gives me little gifts just randomly. And she never forgets anyday that is special to me. I have no idea what she sees in me. Sometimes i feel like she deserves someone on her level. One time i asked her what she sees in me. She put her forehead on my forehead and said that i am a sweet guy who treats her good. But my question is how do i show this beautiful sweet girl that i love her, and i appreciate being in her life?

Today i got her some red roses. I kissed her forehead, and then put my forehead on her forehead. I told her that i love and appreciate her more then i could put in words, i said that i would not know what to do without her. She said that doing things like this is why she is with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to her whenever she's talking about her interets, support her, make time for her (bring her out here and there, even a walk can be enough), give her kisses and hugs, she'll welcome them with pleasure :)

You most likely deserve to have her because she saw how a great worth of person you are! So don't feel that way and be proud to have her in your arms!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you could marry her... but if you're not ready for that: You could always take her out to eat somewhere nice just randomly and get her a big bunch of roses. And then find a nice spot, a calm peaceful place with a view... like where I live it would be the beach. and just tell her how much you love her and how much she really means to you.

• Thank you. I will try that.

• No problem glad i could help!

• "If you like it put a ring on it" or something like that

What Guys Said 3

• Spend as much time with her, smile sweetly at her, gaze into her eyes, kiss her deeply, hold her close, take her out to dinner, cuddle, give her flowers, kiss her every morning, tell her that you love her everyday, yeah that's pretty much my thoughts

• Okay i will try that. Thank you.

• Why haven't you married her and where can I find a girl like this?

• Marry her : )

• I would like to. But i want to develop the relationship further before taking that step.

• Lucky of you to find her haha. I'm still looking : (