Guys, I need help dating this boy! Help please?

Okay so I like this guywho's in the same grade as me from my school and I'm not sure if he likes me back but I know he knows about my feelings towards him because I always tell him that he's my "boyfriend" or "the love of my life" but it's sorta jokingly. The other day I texted him how much I liked him and how awesome I thought he was because I felt like he needed to know how much j cared for him and he ended up texting back these really nice things saying I was beautiful and stuff. So it gave me hope. This past weekend I went out of town so I was texting him a lot and he would sort of lag but not really and then all of a sudden he stopped replying completely and I was sorta sad because I really missed him. So I would text him randomly morning and night (around 10 am and like 10 pm) I didn't want to seem like too much. But then when I got back after the two days of him not replying, I walked passed him to see what he would do and he didn't say anything to me at all. So now I'm so confused and I really need help. Also, I saw him after school but he was far and I called his name and he didn't see me because I was being blocked so now I haven't talked to him at all in 4 days straight. What's going on? what am I doing wrong? Help please!

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm. Well if he hasn't asked you out yet, then he simply may not be interested. I don't know. Maybe he thinks you're being too flirty to actually be interested, like you're just playing around. That's what I'd think if I were him.

I'd say give it a bit more time. Don't text him again, and just wait to see him when you know he will notice you.

What Guys Said 4

• You show sign of being clingy gurl, give him some spaces. If he wanted to talk to you, he will make the point to do so.

Try not to show him your affection so much, guy love a chase, and tend to take girl for granted if she keep chasing us (and we have minimal interested in her). I mean you guys are not even dating yet, keep your boundary lol.

• Yeah just makes sure he sees you and knows that you are interested. If he sees that you are interested without a doubt and then he still ignores you then he is probably not interested. Just make sure he is aware of whats happening because I didn't notice all the time in school because I never really expected it to happen.

• I don't know but i do know that you don't want to be clingy. My best bro had really liked this girl, and when she liked him back, she would try to be around him all the time and always texted him, and they ended up never dating because of this. Just please dondon't, guys find it really unattractive

• lol young love the best requires nothing but love in return