Guys, do you like affectionate (hugs, kisses, always by your side, cuddling) or not when it comes to dating?

Why? The more specific the better!!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love cuddling and just being with my lady rather than making out and sexing it up ( I still LOVE those though!!!).

What Guys Said 11

• Most of the time guys including myself love love love, all of the above! It is a huge turn on to be with an affectionate woman! There are times however, when everyone needs their space.

• I like this because it shows me that I'm in a strong and affectionate relationship and that my significant other can't get enough of me. It should be very endearing to a man! If it isn't there's something wrong. Either with their mood or maybe they are just a stand offish kinda guy which I would suggest not being with if you prefer to be affectionate because then you wouldn't be happy.

• I need that show of affection. How do I know she likes me if she never shows it? I love getting hugs and cuddling and all that because it shows me that she loves me

• As of now I've never had a girlfriend and can't see myself getting tired of it. That being said I am an introvert so I'm sure if I'd my space sometimes.

• I love the idea of all of the above most assuredly so.

• I love everything you described, like i'm in taiwan and i always go to a soccer pitch, and play for while, some of my friends girlfriends, brings them food and a smile, that makes me so jealous haha ^^ but i'm glad for them

• Yeah I do, which i guess is a surprise cause I normally look standoffish? Like I give out this "Dont touch me vibe" whenever I'm not with my close female friends but when I'm with me gf its so nice to be all over each other

• I like being affectionate, I'm a pretty touch/affectionate guy.

• I prefer a bit more space.

• How much space do you need?

• We can sit next to each other and hold hands, cuddle, kiss etc but it annoys me when girls are all over you all the time to warn other girls that you are his and to stay away.

• Understood!

• I'm to bored & lazy to type anything long... So yeh... "Yes" is the answer.

• Yeas. the more the better