Do you tend to date a certain personality or type?

Artistic, introvert, athlete, nerdy, etc.

• Yes
    30% (6)10% (3)18% (9)Vote
  • Most of the time
    15% (3)38% (11)29% (14)Vote
  • Sometimes
    25% (5)14% (4)18% (9)Vote
  • No
    15% (3)7% (2)10% (5)Vote
  • Varied across the board
    15% (3)31% (9)25% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just realized the last two options are practially the same lol

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure, I'm instantly attracted to people who are like me, INFJ. I like their mystery, aloofness and spiritual pretensions. They are just beautiful. Alas, they are also infuriating human beings, with which it is nigh on impossible to get a relationship off the ground. They are so guarded, and often, they have a lot of issues to work though first before they can have truly successful relationships. Also, alike probably repel each other. So people who are sufficiently similar not to aggravate one another with diametrically opposed values, but sufficiently different to counteract each person's negatives and keep each other intrigued. I've generally found I've gotten on well with ENFJs. All NFs and NTs probably, too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I can and have dated people with various personalities I do however have a body type I prefer any women I date to be healthy and or fit. Because I am kind of a health nut lol and I train almost religiously.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily personality wise, but I've always like a girl with a nice smile, beautiful eyes, and have a sexy Australian or British accent. In any case the most personality type I've dated in the past are Athletic, nerdy librarian look type like Felicity Smoak in the tv show "Arrow", and sometimes an introvert person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will date any women with two legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually date athletic women.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've gone out with a variety... the only ones i wanted a second date with were all the same type of girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • funny don't really have a type I'll date any girl who I like and enjoy spending time with as long as she isn't really underweight or overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have preferences but I do explore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I don't go for girls if I find them annoying...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I just need good heart 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• ok well i know i can date various personalities. as for various types physically, they've been similar but not the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

All my boyfriends were/are pretty laid back, soft spoken (except 1), loved to game, and really sweet to me. Hmm not sweet but gentle.

I like that personally. I want a really calm gentle guy because I'm silly like no other but also very gentle and laid back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually tend to date smart extroverted guys. Everything else is varied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he's always very confident/cocky, good looking and likes to gym and party. Most them are either students, graduates, or found success without it. He's the pretty boy athlete.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most of the time I go for a certain type time again and again

0|0
    0|0
  • People like me. It's rare to come across.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I just noticed! It's either the nerd, the athletic, or the cowboy D:

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually, and usually the guys are opposite from me in a sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my exes have been so varied that I can't really say if I do or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. To me , it's about Chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Am varied across the board. Love the language man!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah "overly" aggressive, dominate men or obsessive men

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to date guys from my culture

0|0
    0|0
  • It has variated quite a lot, but since I mostly move in the musician circles I've dated a few musicians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i like lions. There are men boys and lions i like the leaders the guys with a golden heart and who will get close to you.

1|0
    0|0
    • That made no sense whatsoever.

• I realize this now hahahaha but whatever

• Sorry i was really tired anyways i guess i feel more attracted towards a certain guy I don't know i dont date a lot... Awkward