Guys, A person you find unattractive wants to date you, how do you react?

Who do this? Yihaa. Run baby run!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be blunt to them and say no. The more honest you are, the better. Do not give them the cliché reasons.

What Guys Said 20

• I'm nice,
    Attempt 1: Make up an obviously ridiculous excuse, hope she gets the hint.
    Attempt 2: If necessary, tell her thanks but I'm not interested, I'm seeing someone else, etc.

• memecrunch.com/.../image.png

Then I'll tell her I'm pretty hungry.

• http://i.imgur.com/Dl1RvJM.jpg

My answer would be "OK" not a "YES"

• HAHAHAHA.

Enlighten me please, isn't it if you say OK it also means yes?

• It makes her feel I am not easy to get; which kind of gets her interested in me compared to me!

Gotta stay in my attitude, Even if I find her attractive!

• give her a wedgie.

• Hmm, I don't really know, I have that situation currently, I've rejected her multiple times but she won't take the hint, I'm considering giving her what she wants and just sleeping with her, so she'll hopefully realize she barely knows me, decides I'm a jerk, and leaves me alone.

• Give her what she wants! Aww, that's so good of you. Lol

• I tell them I'm not attracted to them and if they want reasons I tell them... they quit liking me after that.

• I would actually explain why! This hurt her feelings a little but I would want someone to tell me so I treated her with the same respect! Its not the most popular way to socialize but it is the most honest and respectful.

• I would say no i am not interested in a relationship right now... and i like being single LOLOL... MI have done that before and said that before 😊😀

• Lol well looks aren't everything I'd give it a try ha unless she looks like golum from lord of the rings or something then I'd say I already have a gf haha

• I will say I have gf

• Ummm my boyfriend is going to get jelly

• I just tell them I'm simply not interested and go on my way.

• Yeah, but what if they insist and bother you? :)

• I let them know I am busy and if they continue to pester me I let them know that they are bothering me and will ask them to stop one last time. If it continues past that she's gonna have a bad day.

• Haha. Very honest

• I will tell them I don't find them attractive,
    because personally, I prefer being told that instead of being kept on the hook by being given bad excuses.

• I would say I'm not interested and leave. I don't have to be nice to everyone.

• Oh honest man, I insist I can make you happy says the girl, what would you do?

• I'm not sure. I'm right now very desperate so I might give her a second thought. It's hard to say for sure if I'm not in the real situation.

• I suggest we be fuckbuddies.

• I just politely decline because I'm a nice person

• And if she accept no for an answer?

• Haha. Yes, I meant doesn't accept no for an answer.

*girl walks away sad*

You're all bad! Only mistninja314 would date her! Lol

• How is that bad? Whether you like it or not physical attraction is an important part of a relationship and I highly doubt you'd date a guy you were not attracted to at all.

• Will say I already have one gf...

• Why u do this? ;(

• I say I already have a gf, which is true.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9572-you-should-think-about-now-while-rejecting-them-later I don't know how I would play it in this case though but i'd probably date her... but I wouldn't let her have my baby or marry her

i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif

• Yeah, the ninja's always like that not realizing its better to be honest than give false hope

• Hey cool by me as long as I've got somebody I guess LOL

• @asker why were you mean to sir misty? LOL