Girls, what kind of guy you choose as your mate?

• confident
    8% (3)
  • loyal
    62% (25)
  • handsome
    10% (4)
  • strong
    8% (3)
  • other in comments
    12% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Girls, what kind of guy you choose as your mate?
    C. handsome

• I have a masters in nursing I want a guy who has the same o higher level of education as me, I'm not going to settle for less...

• HAHAHA, good luck finding that. You will be single for a while

• You keep telling yourself that because according to statistics the vast majority of men are not in college. If you find him I hope you treat him right

• Well If guys don't attend college and waste time doing nothing, that's none of my business. I know what I want, I knew It since before graduating high school, and like I said I know what kind of men I deserve and I don't want someone without education my mother didn't worked her ass off for me attend 7 years to an university to be a loser or to support a loser.

• Loyal, of course.

• I would hope he would have more than just one attractive personality trait. Confidence and intelligence are a great initial attractant for me. He will keep me around if he is loyal, kind and compassionate, at the very least. I am picky and not afraid to admit it. I will never settle for less than I feel I deserve. He does not need to be perfect, but perfect for me.

• B and C would be my best answers.

• A loyal guy is a rare jewel.

• ok. i'll keep that in mind

• Intelligent, I can't respect guys that aren't

• i choose loyal above any other qualities... which is too rare nowadays

• Confident\loyal

• I will have to say that the kind of guy I would choose a guy that is loyal, that is a gentleman, caring, happy, focused, dedicated, persistent, motivated to do good in life, respectful, playful, serious. There's a little bit of everything that I want in my guy. Jeje sorry, I'm sort of describing someone!

• Loyal and confident

• I would say a loyal guy because in today's world, so many guys want more than just

• vote it!

• I voted already :) I picked loyal

• loyal guy will come to you

• Now, based on ur intuition, just say yes or no

Will i marry my jewish crush?

• Definitely loyalty, but it's important that he's confident (=has self-esteem) too because I don't want to be with someone who doesn't like himelf