Girls, What do you girle think about African men?

Some ladies says they're strong others say their sexy. Have you seen one before? What came into mind the first time you saw one?

Girls, What do you girle think about African men?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall, dark and handsome.

0|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• I think the man in the picture looks confident and well dressed.

I don't want to stereotype African men though because I don't know any personally.

At college my interaction with African men is basically an African TA proctored a chemistry exam and I've commuted home on the bus with African men. My impression from these few individuals was that first off these men were very intelligent. On top of that, they were confident and sure of themselves. These are definitely positive things to me, but I still don't want to generalize all African men off of 3-4 people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some like them, some don't. Personally? Not interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to a salsa dancing class/ dance with a guy from Ghana (we were both studying in Europe) and he said I wasn't moving enough, when i was clearly shaking all I could lol other than that he was nice. Went walking with him and two other Ghanaians at midnight after that, they were all nice to talk to. Didn't find any attractive or anything though. I'm south Asian by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're far too diverse for me to say anything specific about them regarding looks, I don't remember the first time I met an African man I was probably a small child.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look very confident and strong... strong rough personality... they seem very uptight... but they are sweet when you get to know them... they are all cute tho haha (from the ones i have met and know... not trying to being offensive or whatever)

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong, fierce, and kind

0|1
    0|0
  • too far from western civilisation

0|0
    0|0
  • They are super cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooove them ;)