I poured my heart out to her and she just ignored me what to do from here?

I'm 26 she is 22 she ended things by just disappearing and saying we didn't connect I love her to death its been a month now since that happened I was always there for her when she needed me I did everything I could to make her happy one day she said she loved me and then just disappeared with no explanation blocked my number and everything so last night I reached out to her on Facebook pouring out my heart to her by saying that i want that connection and bond that could never be broken I told I don't want the woman with the best sex or best looks I want the best woman and I see that in her but she just read it and gave no reply I'm hurting so bad right now I don't know what to do

I tried meeting her in person but there is no way for me to get in contact with now that number is blocked other than Facebook I did the best I could in the relationship I guess my best wasn't enough

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her go. I know it's easier said than done, but this woman clearly doesn't want to be with you, so don't waste any more time on her. Let your emotional wounds heal, then start getting out there and meeting women who are better matches for you. The right woman will be pouring her heart out to you, not the other way around.

What Girls Said 3

• I mean she obviously doesn't feel the same way and you can't make her feel the same way you do, it's best to accept that she doesn't feel the same way and move on, find someone who does.

• I am sorry to hear it but just move on :(
    She at least gave you a reason once before blocking out. Consider it as her final decision and move on. You will definitely find someone who would reciprocate your feelings.

• You are not kinky enough

What Guys Said 10

• You call her a bitch, get drunk, and consider setting something of hers on fire to feel better. Not a lot you could do, that situation sucks no matter what. Alcohol does help.

• "I don't want the woman with the best sex or best looks" ok I know you're trying to say you love her for her personality but you don't say that to a girl because they are only going to read it one way...

• This has happened to me before and it hurts like crap. There's nothing you can do except treat yourself better and protect your heart. Some women are not worth it. Or you could go to her house and stalk her but I don't recommend it.

• Save face and leave her alone. You've shown your cards now sit back

• I would say move on bruh

• Forget her and find someone else.

• You should've talked to her in person not on Facebook =_=

• I think it's better to move on and if you keep doing this things will be worst she may even tell you tough words so leave now its better. As tokana said you played all your cards but did you played the joker? And playing the joker in real life dont happen as you want it it will happen accedently :) move its better

• Save the rest of ur pride she shames u and ur value is decreasing the harder u try to get her back

• This sounds so blunt sorry... move on

• Or poo in her letter box ;)