To all those who have had more than 1 relationships, do they all give you the same feelings?

I'm talking about that feeling of their hugs/cuddles and kisses... are they all the same every time you date a new person? Or do you get that feeling just with the first person? Or maybe those feelings get better as you date more people? What's your take on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been in one but I think they'd all feel different because they're all with different people.

What Guys Said 3

• No they don't. Some have deeper connections than others. Physically, kisses, cuddling is mostly the same.

• No. The feeling with the second girl was 100% better and happier bc she was better than the first based on my standards.

Your feelings will not get better if you met 100 wrong person it will be better if you met the correct 1

• The level of bond that we share with different people is altogether different it doesn't matter if it was the first one or the last one

What Girls Said 3

• nah they are quite different. every person is different, so we must take them as a different experience altogether. emotionally and physically, the connections are different.

• Very interesting question, I think how deep the feelings are depend on how long you've been with them. But it always feels good overall.
    Probably not the best person to answer, takes me a while to feel anything serious for anyone.

• 1st u have to really like that person and feeling will be uniqe