Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Yes, theyre always nice

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah they are gr8

0|1
    0|0
  • What woman doesn't like to be given a sweet gift? I do.

Some women don't because they see it as a waste of money and some women are allergic. :)

1|0
    0|2
  • I would like to get flowers as I find them beautiful, and from a guy one day is a nice gesture.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing like 12 long stem roses in a bunch 😍😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I like flowers - but not strongly scented ones as I can get hayfever from some flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer flower compare to teddy bear

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never gotten any. I wouldn't know what to do with them. I'm not the kind of person who has flowers in the house. Nor am I a girl who likes flowery plants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. Fresh flowers don't last long, and they die within a week. I rather get given food lol (my favourite of any sorts) that's one way to my heart lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather get things that last longer.. like a potted plant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like flowers but I love cacti.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would if I got flowers but chocolate better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd prefer chocolates better 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love wild lavender, for me that beats roses any day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. I don't know what to do with them.. Yea they are pretty and all, but they are prettier out in the nature. Flowers - who are slowly dying anyways - are boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love getting flowers. Its the best feeling in the world.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, sunflowers and tulips are the best!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Some women like classic gifts, like flowers others are more material and like things that last or things that they can use lol. I guess it just depends on the girl you get.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated two girls that thought its sweet but they didn't really like recieiving them cause they said its sad that they start wilting

0|1
    0|0
  • i will answer this before reading their response. no they dont half of them get either scared or creeped out the other half appreciates the sentiment but will either throw the flowers away or put them in a vase and let the die.

0|0
    0|0
  • flowers are bomb

0|0
    0|0
  • yes mommmyy

0|0
    0|0