How do you handle this?

It's 5 am and your alarm goes off. You shut it off. Go back to sleep for a bit because you can sleep in today, but the cat decides to be noisy. Your BF says " He isn't go to stop" in a rude tone. You get up, swear and get the cat and leave the bedroom. BF gets mad and says you didn't need to react like that. How do you respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• chalk it up to being woken up annoyingly. there's nothing worse then when you're trying to sleep, and you keep getting woken up. =P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't react any better.

• I asked how to handle it. I didn't say I was better. Thanks for your pointless comment

• Then maybe you should write "I would have said:" If you look at your comment, what would you have thought. And I know its not the end of the world. It is frustrating and will be over before I can think about it but it is still upsetting and I would like ways to not have it happen again.

• Well, sorry for that, was not my intention.
      And I would just be more easy-going with him. Show that you care but not be like "oh gosh, what have I done/why.." Or "panic".

by the way, if he truly like you the way you like him, he should tolerate a few things. Like a friend/close friend does. Elsewhere... well, it is not great. And maybe apologize, cause you didn't mean to be rude to him?