Are you simple or complicated?

Through the experiences you had in dating and being in a relationship, Did you realize that you are a simple person or complex? And how did the influence your love life

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been told I'm ridiculously complicated but I'm working hard on being simple. Which in turn, has made me even more complicated to lovers cause I'm always backtracking and trying to see it from their perspective and not what we've been conditioned to believe about relationships. Everyone is different so you need to adapt.

True Pisces!!

What Guys Said 14

• I like the simple life, therefore I'm probably more simple than complex.

• I'm simply complicated.

• complicated more than you think, Simple more than thought

• Simple, very simple

• im simple like every other men 😂

• I am at times as simple as a straight path, other times pretty complex in a good way like a rubix cube, other times the bad kind like the labyrinth of Crete.

• very complicated and difficult to deal with.

• I believe in jesus so im simple

• I really dont understand myself sometime. So I would say complicated!

• Im complicated I get emotional at times and angry. Some women say that im a real man but i think im just being a little bitch.

• Ahaha!! Well in my option, you're a complicated man when you do get emotional and angry but choose to control it

• Same, I'm very composed even though a lot of emotions are happening underneath the surface

People assume I'm cold when in reality I feel too much

• Don't you just hate it when people ask whats wrong when its so obvious?

• I just need some lovin :(

• Loser at doing things and doing them right when it comes to a girl...

so

complicated as fuck.

• why do you feel like that makes you behave like a loser?

• i lost mant times. so, im hesitant with new girls...+ i got my career to focus on, love can't get in the way if I wish to survive. i dont feel normal, or part of society... duh... i will try my best.
      :D

• Pretty neanderthal, but people mistake it for complexity.

• neither, I'm rich

What Girls Said 9

• i believe I'm quite complex. sometimes i can't even figure myself out.

i've been told a few times that i am as well, but the 'good kind' of complex. I'm yet to figure out what that means.

• I know what you mean!

I'm starting to feel like part of the complexity is not knowing where you are exactly with your surroundings... If that makes sense

• Yeah i understand completely!

That's why I started befriending the people i want to surround me and making my own circle of friends

Instead of trying to fit in an existing one, because I always feel out of place

• me too. iv actually realised that my closest friends are quite odd themselves, but in the most awesome ways.
      i dont even like fitting in, and i never knew y, but it's who i am. people who r different fascinate me :)

gosh it's so nice to talk to like minded people lol

• Am sure I've heard a saying that goes something like.. "All Women Are Complicated Because All Men Are Too Simple To Understand Us" .. Or have I at sometime dreamt this? :)

• That actually does make sense! Ahaha

Thanks for sharing!

• I'm easily pleased.. But a complicated girl lol!

• I like the simple life, but I'm complex most of the time.

• a mix of both LOL

• This is hard to answer, in some things im simple and in other things I'm complex. It depends on what really. I'm a bit of both

• I think I'm a complicated person. Sometimes I feel comfortable, happy and peace in mind. At these times, I'm very joyful person. However, sometimes I feel very bad-tempered, damn and boring. I can remain at bay without any explanation. This makes me so complicated but I think it's because I'm gemini. I don't know or it's my character. I know it's not good...

• I relate with what you said, and I don't think its "not good" because I truly believe that our complexity gives us depth! Not only that, but also the ability to understand others as well

• I'm a simple person. My life is as complicated as it gets.

• I am very bery complicated