Girls, I am so lonely :( how can I meet a nice girl and where?

I just want to meet a nice cute girl who I can date. I am so lonely I hope someone is out there for me.

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• There is someone. Go to OK Cupid or Meet. com. You can even go to Meetup. com to find organizations you like to join and meet a single woman there.

• Cool thanks for that!

• I also never get any matches on tinder lol

• @Asker

You have to keep trying.. lol. A day is NOT long enough, hun. I know that it sucks but keep an optimistic outlook.

Also, try Zoosk and Plenty of Fish.

• At school or work or a sports or other hobby club is the most logical.
    You can ask friends to set you up with someone or meet girls at a party.
    It helps to also build friendly relationships with girls. Don't immediately try to make any girl you meet a romantic interest, this will just scare them away. Female friends can be a great source for potential girlfriends.

• You can meet her, here in GaG ;D

• Meet girls with similar interests at places you like to go to. Chat them up

• You could try Mutual friends. But that gets a little messy Lol Or you can try Badoo, or Meet Me.

• you'll find the right one one day, or they may even find you :) Good things comes to those who wait

• Online dating, at the park, gym go out more.

• I actually go out quite a bit. I just never know what to say going up to random girls lol. But good ideas thanks!

• Have you tried Tinder?

• Yes lol I have!!! I never get any matches. Am I just ugly?

• Aweee so cute! Try church! I meet some cute guys there. It works!

• Haha I know I have thought of that, although I would feel bad going there just to meet girls lol. Like lighting will strike me lol. I bet the girls at church are pretty feminine too and cute.

• Haha maybe you will someday :p but yea u will!

• I bet w lot of the girls at church also wear regular underwear under their dresses which is my favorite.