Girls, I really would like to meet a amazing women. So any tips of wisdom?

I sm Single 27 and feel lonely would like a relationship with amazing women who i can treat like princess , who i can talk to and be my self around and have some fun learning new things who. But i need some good tips of wisdom on where a good place to meet some?
Online daing your thoughts?

Sorry for the mistake i said women instead it was suppose to be woman. So read i hope be in relationship with amazing lady /woman. ;)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Starbucks seems like a good place. Buy a girl some coffee, strike up conversation. She'll then say that ever since her first memory of you, you treated her like a princess.

• Yeah Starbucks is great to bad we dont have one in perth Australia

What Girls Said 4

• Bob Marley gave some good advice on this. He said,"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

• I want to meet an amazing boy and i still have hope and faith that one day i will meet him but until then im just staying patient

• wow that great but you still 10 years younger than me :)

• I'm not about to give you advice on how to date multiple women at once, y'all. I believe in monogamy.

• Lol yeah realized my mistake i meant lady /woman :)

• Tinder, a library, a museum.

• Youmean tinder dating app with so many fakes on there?

• Yes but there are girls on there who would really like a date. It's just finding a needle in a haystack like the dudes in there

• Okay you right :)