How young is too young?

Me and this guy have been friends for awhile now, and we just went on our first date. He's attractive, he's smart, he's nice. There's only one problem, he's also 19 and I'm 35. I know guys do that all the time, but is 16 years difference just too much? I love him, but I sometimes feel like I'm taking advantage of him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Age doesn't mean anything, when I meet my wife I was 18, she 28, 10 years. at the begging she tough I was just a kid but life is different for everyone, there is no problem, you can date him, and since you are older you should talk to him and make sure that nobody is taking advantages (yes he can also take advantages of you)

• if things work out sex will be great ;) seriously

• I doubt he's gonna try and take advantage of me. He's only actually with me for a few hours a week, as he has school and a job.

• so you can decide, feel free to take decisions. what is your intention with him?

What Guys Said 4

• Since he's legal... i dont see any prob basically...: -)

• as long as the love is mutual... then go for it! I wish u both the best. just don't let him take advantage of u. u do t usually get that hole " better judgement" thing until about 20s so b e careful is all

• If he loves you back. Girl rock it and dont give a f***

• The problem is you're in different stages of life, he'll be very different by the time he's your age and that can make people grow apart. But you ain't taking advantage. lol

What Girls Said 2

• for me, more than 10 years difference is too much.. You're already blooming, and he's a bud that's starting to grow..

• He actually did say I was ''blooming'' before.

• And I do feel I'm getting in the way. He has school and a job so we're only actually together a few hours a week.

• As long as he's not a minor. He's fine.