Do you believe in compatibility based on your horoscopes?

I'm just asking because I am a Pisces and based on the compatibility between me and a Aries, I read good and bad information. Usually it says we aren't that compatible because we are so different. The crazy thing is every man that I've ever been attracted to are always Aries. And I always find out later on when become a lot closer. I don't know if it's their "macho" sort of behavior but I'm attracted to them.

what does everyone think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Horoscopes are a heads and tails game. Don't take them seriously because people don't have to follow true by them. Test it out yourself and see what happens

Although in my experience they do 95% of time follow through. But that's just me

What Guys Said 2

• I don't categorize behavior based on horoscopes and the lining of the stars. While I have never dated an "Ares" based on horoscopes I certainly wouldn't stop or consider it dating or not dating someone based on it. My brother is an Ares I wouldn't describe him as "macho".

• Yes, sometimes, but it depends on some other factors too

What Girls Said 6

• No. I try to believe in crazy stuff but almost always I give up and realize that I cannot do it.

• I don't really believe in all that stuff, but I gotta say, the compatibility score and description of our personalities and how they match is pretty dead on for me and my bf...

• yeah... basically they are not a good match for you in the long run. Their impulsive fire ruins your soft romantic water. :P

If you do get with someone who is an Aries, it's short lived.

• it depends on what source you got it from.. Some sources are not reliable at all especially online, a lot of different infos. varies for each zodiac/horoscope that makes it absurd..

• My friend follows it. I believe in it somewhat. I tend to get along with Leo's and get annoyed with Geminis

• Of course not. That stuff isn't real