How does an ugly guy get a hot girlfriend?

ok it's not that i'm ugly per say, it's just that the kind of girls i want to bag are out of my league. there's nothing extraordinary about my appearance to make hot girls see me as a guy they want to date. now i know it's a bit of a stretch to want these girls to not be shallow when i'm being pretty shallow myself, but surely there must be a way? how can i get hot girls interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "the kind of girls i want to bag are out of my league"... don't we all? lol

Your biggest problem, and this will sound really cliche, is that you're not even viewing them as girls or people... but as "hot girls". The girls that let the competition come to them and they choose between them are already going to beat you out. The reason being is they aren't as desperate looking to get that notch on their bedpost (even if they are).

And the "hot girls" that want to be taken seriously won't give you the time of day because you don't even seem interested in getting to know who they are. The reasoning is that to you, their looks are enough and that's all you need.

So your biggest obstacle, excluding whatever insecurities and issues you have to address, is that you have this very vague idea of what you want. You want a hot girl... what else? Can she be a shithead? A druggie? A girl looking for a sugar daddy? A girl with a strong attitude? A sweet girl? A girl you can stand to be around?

Do you present yourself well? Do you make an effort to look attractive? Do you workout to improve and sculpt your body? Are you fun and charming to talk to? Do you let your insecurities ruin your own chances?

• "The girls that let the competition come to them and they choose between them are already going to beat you out" i dont understand this line, could you explain.

and yes, of course i must be able to stand being aroung her. she must be hot, but she must still be a decent human being. i just thought that went without saying. how do you explain why a lot of douchebags get hot girlfriends? are you telling me these douchebags care about getting know them as a person?

• It means that they can "sniff out" the insecure dudes and won't bother with you.

And when you see those "douchebags", are they really douchebags? Because many guys I hear talking about this topic consider anyone that is edgier than they are to be douchebags, and it has largely lost it's meaning anymore. Not to mention that you're not looking at the girl to see if she's the type to care much about that deeper stuff either. Because girls are half the equation, after all lol

What Girls Said 6

• "i know it's a bit of a stretch to want these girls to not be shallow when i'm being pretty shallow myself, but surely there must be a way?"

You can't expect something from other people that you don't also deliver. Why is it so important to you to get a "hot" girlfriend? Honestly, even if you manage to get a "hot" girlfriend who's way out of your league, it's very unlikely to work out anyways because you'll probably feel really insecure and therefore jealous and controlling..

• the reason i want a hot girlfriend is because sex is that much better if you're physically attracted to the person you're having sex with. it's not just that though, i feel good just talking to and being in the company of a hot girl. and what makes you think i would be insecure if i were dating a hot girl? wouldn't it give me a confident boost knowing i bagged such a hot number?

• Ahahahahahaha. No.

• You sound a like a bitch.

• Catfish ;)

• I think you have to get to know them be aggressive but not too much have confidence in yourself once you keep telling the girl that she will be yours the more she'll start to believe it. Like I said assertive and confidence is key!

• money.. lol im jk. but seriously.
    haha just I don't know, try making yourself look better? go to the gym, do something different with your hair. if all else fails then lower your standards a bit

• don't you see how lowering my standards would defeat the purpose of this question? i don't want to lower my standards. i want to know how to get hot girls. that's the point.

• the only advice I can give you is make yourself look better. or your personality. I don't know if that fails then I don't see any other option

• You're gonna need $ome money.

• be careful with tha joke, it's an antique

• You're fugly and yet all you care about is my stupid joke? You got some problems, sweetie.

• i'm afraid you have the wrong impression. i don't get about you or your joke one bit.

• You have to compensate in some other area. Usually personality, sometimes money will do it.

• Good answer, for this rather shallow question. But, nevertheless good answer

What Guys Said 9

• Instead of focusing on the negatives focus on what you can change or improve. Sure you may not see yourself as the most attractive male but forget about that. What can you change? are you a good person? can you be better? can you workout more? dress better? do more for others? work on conversational skills?
    How do you occupy your time?

Don't think about the hot girls as the main goal here, think of them more as a result of hard work and self improvement which should be at the forefront of your objectives.

People in general are attracted to others who seem interesting, like they have stuff going on in their life so live that life and people will take an interest in you. If you can't get a free ride on looks (as many of us can't out here in the real world) then rely on being interesting, having a life that others would want to be a part of. Simple things like traveling, playing sports, cool hobbies all can add to this interesting person I believe you can become. Don't ever believe you have to be the David Beckham and Ryan Reynolds of the world to get a lady or ladies that you think are attractive. DESPITE POPULAR BELIEF women are attracted more to personalities than just a pretty face.

I wish you luck and hope this helps you out some.

• Go to the gym. Maybe you won't have a great face, but if your body makes up for it, they won't mind, after all, most women prefer lights off during sex, especially if it's a hookup, she'll fell your body, but won't be able to see much of your face.

BUT, have a good game, like know how to flirt and you'll be good

• well i like the lights on lol, so i can fully appreciate the hotness of the girl i'm having sex with.

• "you have nothing over me because you yourself don't" xD Ok bro, if you say so, I guess you know more about my life than I do.
      Anyways, your title says you're ugly, I base my opinion on that, if you don't want people to believe something different, try to explain it better next time. "I'm not ugly per say" to me that means "I'm ugly, but I don't wanna admit it".

• ok, ugly or not i guess it doesn't really make a difference

• I know it's very cliché, but have a decent confident and present yourself well via clothing, and a gentlemen attitude. I mean, people in the past may have called me "less attractive", but that did not stop me from dating many people and ultimately an SO that I've been dating for more than a year now.

• what does dating the same person for a year have to do with what i want?

• In any case, if you only want her for sex, then no you're doomed no one will ever find you attractive.

• i laughed really hard at your post, don't know why.

• It depends on what what you think is ugly and what you think a hot woman would be. Beauty is different for people. What one thinks is ugly another may think is ugly or at least less attractive. Being a gentleman, loving, caring, someone who makes them feel good, makes them laugh etc.

• work on personality

• I'd like to know the answer myself. I don't see myself as ugly but many women disagree so I just want something...

• Brains bruh brains xD

• Have a lot of money

• well i still go to school so that's not an option right now.

• You don't.