Girls, What is it with girls and pinching guys' cheeks?

Are you girls being cute/affectionate? Trying to cheer us up? I have no problem with it. It came across my mind after a "kind-of-a-date" I had. The girl I went out with during the 'date' in the middle of our conversationg pinched the both of my cheeks (my face) and said "Sry to do this but your are so cute"

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• She's probably just being flirty with you.
    Girls do that to be cute, flirty and playful.
    That and the look on guys face's is priceless!

• If he has cute chubby cheeks, I will pinch them. End of story lol.

• Haha can't imagine the look on their face when you pinch their cheeks xD

• Well I always do it to the same ones. At first they gave me a weird look but now it's just expected xD

• chubby cheeks are the best! love squeezing and squishing my BFs face

• On a date, that's a little weird...

I pinch my bf's cheeks sometimes, but it's just being playful... I also smush his face in funny looking ways and lick him for no reason. I'm weird though.

• I know right? it was like near the end of the date but still.
      I wouldn't say its weird, better than normal :D

• We like to touch, feel and explore things that interest us. I love pinching my boyfriends cheeks and booping his nose lol. Because I like his face and want to explore it.
    Maybe the same way guys like to grab a girls booty? To feel the texture of that bodypart that looks so nice?

• So she just wanted to feel and pinch my face lol :) I see no prob in that, think we all feel that way.

• I have never pinched a guys cheeks before, nor have I heard of a girl doing so (I'm assuming babies don't count). But it sounds weird and insulting.

• More like, what's with guys and pinching a girls cheeks? lol

If she does that, I suppose she thinks you're adorable, and since she went out with you on a "date" (if she thinks it's one too) I'm assuming it's not in a brotherly way.

• Well if I wanted to be cute or playful back, I'll pinch her cheeks back lol.
      I was thinking the same thing. Def not in a brother way, I hope.

• I've never really done it. I think it's because we think we look cute while doing it or something.