Sex after how many dates?

Sorry I didn't know how to come up with a title. So what do you think after how many dates do you feel that you can take it to the next step? Sure making out and touching here and there. When does sex usually fit in that area?

I've had sex before. It's just he's different then my other boyfriends.

Most Helpful Guy

• No hard and fat rules, but for me I think if we haven't kissed by date 2, it's not going anywhere. We should be seriously making out shorlly after that (date 3 or 4 latest) and clothes should have come off and orgasms should occur by date 5. As far as full sex goes, it's on the table after that, but not required so long as there's plenty of other action to release the pressure, if you know what I mean!

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the chemistry and how the date is going. It can be only one date, sometimes 3 days, and even 5 dates or more. The point is when you have a genuine connection, then that's the right amount of date.

• when ever it seems ok. probably not the first date though.

• One should suffice.

• date number 23213131413

• The girl I'm with now, she thought it was 5 months of us dating and it was only 4 months before we started doing anything sexual. And we're still together...6 years later! Haha.

• The sex date, is typically the third date. The problem is, what's considered a "date" and how long in between dates would it be. Months, years, etc..

• As soon as she's ready I'll happily oblige. I'm not sure how long I'd wait for her, I've never been a relationship. I don't really know when to expect it to happen.

What Girls Said 3

• When you both feel comfortable with it.

There are no "rules" when it comes to love and sex... just do what feels right when it feels right. That could be on a first date, it could be after a couple months of seeing each other... depends on you as individuals and the connection you have as partners.

• However many your self-worth is is hinting.

If you want a number... 3 months. Get to know each other... See what you both want out of each other: friends with benefits , ltr, fb... If all he or you want is a fuck buddy, then there you go, but if you are looking at a serious relationship, then all i can tell you is you might lose respect from your man if you jump the gun. If you haven't already.

• Sex when you're ready