Girls, should a guy be able to date a taller girl?

I like a girl who's taller than me and she said she liked me back. Would it work? Most girls I know prefer a guy their size or taller, and there hasn't been a couple at my school where the girl is taller. Should I ask her out?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you should. Taller girls date shorties. I would.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Ask her out! As a tall girl myself, (5'9") I would be almost offended if someone doesn't ask me out just because I was tall. Lots of guys are my height or shorter, and if I was picky about dating only those taller than me, I would be forever alone. Ask her, and don't worry about the height.

1|1
    0|0
  • Who cares about what other people say? Just do your own thing, it's going to be your future. As long as you really like her, and she really likes you, that's all that should matter. Good luck though!

0|2
    0|0
  • Said this on another post. I'm seriously not going to risk not dating an awesome person because of someone's height.. its such a trivial thing.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think height matters THAT much, as long as you two like each other!

1|0
    0|0
  • if she likes u back whats the problem? it shouldn't matter what other girls like dont think about it like that, if she's into you she obviously doesn't care :) go for it hight doesn't matter

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely. There's nothing wrong with the girl being taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you like her. Don't worry about what others think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are many taller girls who date shorter guys. Ask her out

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her out !

1|0
    0|0