Is a guy still considered "friendzoned" when a girl likes to hook up with him but doesn't wanna date him?

I guess the " friend zone" is just slang for when a girl doesn't find you or your personality attractive enough to be dateable or sexually attractive. Cuz guys do the same thing and deny girls but its not called friendzoning.

in this case is he technically friendzoned, but in the friendzone for guys she thinks are sexually attractive but not dateable so she wuld still hook up with them?

Is it another "zone" in between the friendzone with guys she wouldn't date or wanna hook up with, and the "zone" with guys she'd want to date?

Or can it mean something else? does it depend on certain factors?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not friend zoning when she'd give you the puss. Friend zoning is if I wouldn't even kiss u

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're just friends with benefits. However, you're never going to be in a real relationship with her.

• No your fuck buddy zoned

• Nope I think it's called friendswithbenefitszoned.

What Guys Said 2

• He's been " friends with benefits zoned" which is better than being "friend zoned"

• If you hook up with her, you are not friendzoned. Friendzone means she is not interested in you in any way beyond as a friend.