What would girls think of an attractive guy who had the best qualities of a nice guy and the "bad boy" at the same time?

Like he's not submissive but he doesn't mind sharing the leading role, he keeps it interesting, you feel safe with him, he can be a smooth talker sometimes,

but instead of causing drama by lying, cheating, other typical problems that happen when girls date the "hot douchebag" or "bad boy", in place of that he's the "nice guy". he's romantic at times, he's loving and caring in the relationship,

would girls like that? Would they look at him as nice guy, a bad boy, or something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally threw my hands up in the air and face palmed.

I've been saying this consistently and so has SO many other women. The traits we want will vary though.

For me, the only thing that I'm interested in for a "bad boy" would be his rugged looks. That's it.

Nice guys can be confident as well so I don't adopt that trait to be exclusive to only bad boys.

So in short: great personality and attractive. What is so hard to get about this? lol

What Girls Said 3

• That's perfect, someone in the middle!

• Sounds perfect. What's the catch, is he gay?😏

• Ughh I don't know I just want a guy who will like me and date me 😕

What Guys Said 1

• Drama is like hot sauce keeping the relationship spicy